LIGHT THERAPY/PHOTO THERAPY
Light Therapy is the optimal choice for anyone who wants to correct, improve or perfect their skin, without undergoing plastic surgeries and without the need for recovery time or committing to a considerable financial investment.
At Baden Spa, we offer customized treatments using state-of-the-art equipment combined with your choice of pure natural skincare products or top of the line doctor's formulas.
This innovative technology delivers a combination of light and oxygen simultaneously, increasing the benefits of treatment and shortening treatment time.
Red LED: Aids in the stimulation of skin cells thereby,
- Triggering the release of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), a major energy source for most human cells;
- Increasing the rate of RNA and DNA synthesis aiding in the regeneration of aged and/or damaged cells, and
- Stimulating fibroblasts in the connective tissue which are responsible for collagen production, the essential protein that functions to hold cells together and promote skin elasticity and firmness.
Yellow LED: Partially permeates the dermis layer thereby,
- Improving cell elasticity through increased collagen production in the damaged area, restoring normal levels;
- Increasing lymphatic flow to clear toxins, waste products and other in-organic substances.
Blue LED: The most preferred alternative solution for treating mild acne vulgaris thereby,
- Inducing photo-excitation of bacterial porphyrins; single oxygen production; subsequent bacterial destruction;
- Laboratory studies have shown that blue light therapy offers extensive benefits to the lymph vessels.
Green LED: It alleviates hyper-pigmentation, also
- Inhibits melanin production in the basal layer of the skin;
- Helps to reduce inflammation and irritation improving the overall skin complexion.
Offering a novel application that combines both light and micro-current technologies in the same setting thereby,
- Working on a cellular level to help stimulate the healing process, to provide relief to the myo-fascial trigger points and to stimulate blood circulation and lymphatic flow;
- Aiding in restoring the body’s own natural current;
- Increasing ATP production (5-fold), protein synthesis & amino acid transport through different layers of skin.
Wavelengths of light are used to promote collagen production, destroy harmful bacteria, and together with radio frequency waves, oxygenating and tightening the skin. The Oxylight technology takes proven effective Red, Blue and Yellow light waves, and combines them with micro current, oxygen, and highly beneficial vitamin exfoliation improving the skin’s health and appearance, resulting in a younger looking complexion.
The Oxylight Light Therapy is an effective treatment for:
- Fine lines and wrinkles;
- Enlarged or clogged pores;
- Sagging skin;
- Lymphatic drainage;
- Tightening of the skin;
- Increased collagen production, and
Visible Results After One Treatment
The Oxylight Therapy takes a relaxing 90 minutes and generally 4-6 treatments are recommended for maximum benefit. Maintenance treatments may follow once a month. There is no discomfort and no recovery time is necessary. Treatments are progressive and you’ll notice further improvement with every treatment.
Excellent service and great results!!!
I booked my facial with Nora, expecting a regular facial where products were applied to my face, massaged in, then wiped off…my facial was completely different. I had a microdermabrasion for the first time. I was worried that it might irritate my sensitive skin, but I did not feel any discomfort and my face did not get red at all. The light and oxygen therapy really felt like a “ski vacation” as my therapist called it. I was amazed at the noticeable difference in my skin at the end of the facial, and I LOVED it!! Definitely worth every penny!...
View Light Therapy Packages